Bellshare let us know they have released a free version of their popular BerryPopup application called BePopup. I guess you are paying for the “rry” :). The new free version provides basic popup functionality that shows you sender and subject info long with nice formatting for some forum notifications. You can pick up the free version of BePopup at this link in App World.
To celebrate the free versions release they have also put out coupon for $2 of the full $6.95 for the premium BerryPopup using the coupon code 2offberrypopup at this link.
- Shows popups for incoming e-mails with preview of sender/subject
- Support for CrackBerry and Bellshare forum notifications (reformats forum notification e-mails for easier legibility)
- Option to automatically delete forum notification emails
The full version adds the following features:
- Popups selectable by individual e-mail account
- Popups for SMS
- Preview the e-mail/SMS message body
- Mark e-mails as opened/delete/reply/forward right from the popup
- Open/reply/forward SMS right from the popup
- Many customization options including layout/button position and font sizes
- And more…