I have to admit that I am a bit of a Law & Order nut. I have been slowly watching all of the seasons with my wife and I just cannot get enough. (Though the last two seasons are not as good in court) Concrete Software let me know that they have carried the TV show into a game for BlackBerry called Law and Order Celebrity Betrayal. It even has Anita Van Buren and Jack McCoy in the game! I am definitely picking this up at $6.99 but sadly there is no trial for those of you on the fence.
From the description:
Become the newest member of the Law & Order team! Play through an original storyline, investigate the scenes, break leads and interact with cast members like Lieutenant Anita Van Buren and Executive ADA Jack McCoy, who will help with your investigation. Then, use the evidence collected during the trial and see what the verdict will be. Become immersed in both the crime-solving and trial experiences and feel as though you have taken part in a Law & Order episode!
Solve the murder of an international pop star! Play first as a detective and question witnesses, examine scenes and collect evidence. Once you’ve made an arrest, continue the game as an Assistant District Attorney and take your case to trial. Make objections and select evidence carefully to win the case.
- Interact with your favorite cast members from the real show.
- Play through a variety of user interfaces: Collect and catalogue evidence, interrogate suspects, and prove your case in court.
- Unlockable mini-games like Warrant Race, Coffee Run, Case Overload, and Takeout Dash add fun elements and replay value.
- Multiple ending scenarios.
- Play with or without tutorial.
- Game automatically saves your progress so you can resume a case where you left off.