New BlackBerry Bluetooth Headset Coming Soon

hs-500-blackberry-headset RIM has really been working on their accessory line with recent devices. Scott let me know about the latest accessory RIM has put on ShopBlackBerry.com which is the BlackBerry HS-500 Bluetooth Headset. The headset looks pretty standard but adds in features like automatic volume control. I am not sure how this will compare with a Jawbone or Blueant but I will let you know when I give it a spin!

Features:

• Call control button – control calling features like, answer, end, mute and voice activated dialing with the press of a button
  • Automatic volume control and noise cancelation – hear and be heard loud and clear in noisy environments
  • Works with selected third-party GPS mapping applications – listen to turn-by-turn directions

The price is pretty hefty at $79.99 retail but it is still listed as coming soon on their product page. Anybody thinking of picking one up when it comes out?

via BlackBerrySync

2 total comments on this postSubmit your comment!
  1. Ugh, who cares about a bluetooth headset that has the BB icon on it?! How about RIM focus on upgrading it’s browser & OS instead? Not to mention it’s ugly. C’mon RIM. WAKE UP!

2. Ugh. I’d LOVE a bluetooth headset. But they all enter the ear canal and guess what? I already have a hearing aid in there! I wish someone would make one that used something like a single headphone earpiece. Yeah, it would be bulky. But at least I could use it.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2024’ BerryReview LLC