Foyage Helps You Find Services & Shops Near You – in Indonesia…

There has been some crazy growth for RIM in Indonesia in the past year. According to the Asia Times there are now 350,000 BlackBerry users which is up 550% from last year! With a population of 240 million that is a lot of potential for RIM. Especially considering the fact that the iPhone has a paltry 15,000 users. Now it makes sense why RIM was jumping through so many hoops to get recertified to import BlackBerrys. I even took a look at BerryReview’s stats for the past 30 days and it turns out that Indonesians are #4 in the list of countries that visit our site:

indonesia

With that said I thought it would be prudent to mention a new app called Foyage that was brought to my attention. 🙂 Foyage is an LBS (Location Based Services) application that only works in Indonesia (Jakarta, Bali) and Singapore. The app helps you find services and shops near your location including more than 12.000 restaurants, ATM, petrol kiosk and many more in Indonesia and Singapore.

2-Spotlist 3-SpotDetail1 3-SpotDetail

The app is a free download at www.foyage.com/bb

Features include:

• location aware
  • latest updates/review from users
  • browse wide range of categories
  • detail information with rating, photo, phone number and map
  • upload your review, photo or comments and share it with other foyagers

Let us know if the app is any good if you happen to live in a location where it works!

foyage_category.jpg foyage_favorite.jpg foyage_staticmap.jpg

6 total comments on this postSubmit your comment!
  1. Thank you for sharing Ronen, I’m from Jakarta-Indonesia and it’s working great with my Curve.

2. Thanks great application

3. Awesome, great application, working well in my bold, i am in Jakarta, Indonesia.

4. very helpful and solid app, whats best: the location detection is working even though my device don’t have build in GPS

5. Jakarta, Bold, Awesome!!!
    😀

6. great apps, thanks 4 sharring!

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2024’ BerryReview LLC