BlackBerry started in Paris and hit NYC this week with their enterprise focused BlackBerry Experience events. I know quite a few people who went to the event and they were very happy with what BlackBerry had to say. It was interesting to hear that BlackBerry focused on BES as a multiplatform MDM and barely talked about BlackBerry phones. They focused on their new simple pricing system and really were targeted at bringing in enterprise customers back into the fold managing multiple platforms.
The new dates and locations announced for BlackBerry Experience events are:
- Montreal, Canada – May 6th, 2014 – Register Now
- Toronto, Canada – May 8th, 2014 – Register Now
- Chicago, US – May 14th, 2014 – Registration Coming Soon
- Cologne, Germany – May 14th, 2014 – Register Now
- Washington DC, US – May 21st, 2014 – Registration Coming Soon
- London, UK – June 3rd, 2014 – Registration Coming Soon
We will let you know as soon as we find out more!
BlackBerry highlighted that the BlackBerry experience events are all about:
- Discovering how BlackBerry is returning to its roots and refocusing on enterprise mobility.
- Learn about BlackBerry’s secure end-to-end enterprise solutions.
- Get an insider’s view of our roadmap to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12 (BES12).
- See how we’ve made it simpler and more cost effective than ever to choose BlackBerry for secure multi-platform Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
- Learn how we make it easy for you to develop cross-platform applications that will help transform your business processes.