There are a few apps and services out there that promise to help you with time and expense tracking but very few of them have a feature set like EzBillMaker. It is designed for mobile professionals like lawyers, contractors, and any other business people who need a time and expense tracking app with loads of features. It lets you record and send nicely formatted bills, quotes, and expense reports to any email or fax number from your BlackBerry. You can even include a link for your customers to pay you via their credit card.
- Import account data from your BB address book.
- Statements can show summary of each bill or itemized details.
- Website provides additional reports and data export.
- Items can show date and clock times.
- User-defined fields on all screens. Can filter reports based on user-fields.
- Can quickly see if bill sent and to whom.
- Updates account balances from email sent by PayPal when customer makes payment.
- Call duration rounded up to any fraction of an hour.
- Keeps track of next quote or invoice number.
I really like the combination of time tracking and phone logging along with expense reporting. You can find EzBillMaker in the store for $19.99 at this link. The only real complaint I have with the app/service is that the interface is a bit archaic though it is functional. Check it out and let us know what you think.