I am not sure how we missed this when it launched but a friend let me know about miCoach from Adidas. This new free app tries to turn your phone into a personal trainer using the built in GPS and its integrated voice coaching. You choose a plan that fits your sport and it claims to help build up your speed and endurance.
- Syncs to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Measures your distance, pace, calories burned, and elapsed time.
- Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your phone.
- Outdoor/indoor workout modes.
- Easy access to your music during your workout.
- Tracks your shoe usage with wear alerts.
- Highly customizable audible alerts.
Note: This application is supported on the BlackBerry 8310, 8900, 9000, and 9700. Hopefully more models are coming soon!