The app usually goes for $4.99 but until Jun 16th you can pick it up for $2.99 which is a sweet deal. Check it out at this link.
- Assign 3 applications to each convenience key by double/triple/quadruple clicks.
- Assign 3 applications to Space-key (not for touch version).
- Assign single-letter shortcuts to your favorite tasks/applications.
- Shortcuts are active from anywhere, so press the shortcuts and fire an application without closing the current app.
- Create shortcuts for opening your favorite web pages.
- Create shortcuts for directly call/email/PIN/SMS a friend.
- Create shortcuts for opening a new Task or Memo.
- Create shortcuts for turning Radio, Bluetooth and Wifi off/on.
- Double click the convenience key (from anywhere) to lock your Blackberry.
- 150 customizable shortcuts for major BlackBerry applications.
- Access to other applications while internet browsing without exiting the browser.
- Turn your Blackberry quickly to a Flash Light from any application.
- Avoid the annoying "Say a Command" voice because of the accidental convenience key clicks.
- No more worries about loosing your shortcuts when upgrading/changing BlackBerry or its software. ShortcutMe allows you to use your shortcuts on your new BlackBerry
- User-friendly configuration process provided by Copy, Paste, Select, and Multitap in menus. (e.g. Copy a phone number from your AddressBook and paste it in SB to create a Call shortcut).
- QWERTY, QWERTZ, and AZERTY keypad support.
- Shortcuts provided for the following major applications (and many more): Address Book, Alarm, BlackBerry Messenger, Brick Breaker, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Call Log, Event Log, Camera, Clock, Face book, Flash Light, Garmin Mobile, Global Search, Google Mobile App, Help, Home Screen, LBS, Lock, Manage Connections, Memo Pad, Memory Cleaner, Messages, My Space, Options, Phone, Profiles, Shazam, Tasks, TeleNav, Twitter Berry, Video Recorder, Voice Dialling, Voice Notes Recorder, and many other popular 3rd party applications.