Another interesting new application showed up in the app store when it launched at midnight. A official Salesforce.com application for BlackBerry. Salesforce is an immensely popular CRM service that many companies use. So far I cannot really tell if it is a free or paid application though they do say that it is free for Unlimited Edition customers whatever that means. There definitely is a 30 day free trial but I am not sure if that is for the mobile app or for the Salesforce site in general. Will let you know when we get more…
Supposedly you should be able to read more at this link but it does not seem to be working as of now. Sorry for the crappy screenshots inside a screenshot but that is the best I have for now…
From the description:
THE POWER OF SALESFORCE MOBILE
Salesforce CRM Mobile puts your critical business and customer data right at your fingertips, no matter where you are. With Salesforce CRM Mobile you’ll be able to:
- Spend more time meeting prospects and closing deals in the field
- View and edit your key Salesforce records such as accounts, opportunities and leads -– and custom objects, too
- Access the latest account activity and status before important calls or meetings
- Log sales or service activities like phone calls, emails, and meetings
- Respond immediately to new leads and customer requests
- Stay on top of your dashboards and access custom Visualforce Mobile pages
Achieve new heights in mobile productivity with Salesforce Mobile for the BlackBerry.
WHAT’S NEW IN v11.0?
- Dashboards: Get instant access to the real-time graphs and charts you need to run your business.
- Web Tabs and Visualforce Mobile: Bring the power of Visualforce to your BlackBerry. Enable custom pages, forms, and functionality –- including GPS — within Salesforce Mobile. Talk to your Salesforce administrator about adding these tabs.