Tashanna let me know that BerryBlow has released a public beta of their new EveryHour app. It essentially makes a sound on the hour every hour based on your preferences…
Not sure why you would want such a thing but this is the second app of the sort that I have seen. Sound like something you could use? Saved by the bell? Maybe people miss having their grandfather clock tolling the hour?
From the description:
EveryHour is a simple and cool application that notifies BlackBerry owner about clock event: hour event. EveryHour uses sound notifications to notify about the event. User can choose one of predefined sound, choose volume and other settings.
- Every hour sound notifications
- Customize active period (from and to intervals)
- Single and multi sound notification type
- Customize sounds for notifications (single sound, clock chime, cuckoo)
- Set volume
- Set active on weekend option