I will start this by saying that I love eGrips. I have had them on every one of my BlackBerrys from my 8700 to my 8310. It was sadly missing when I upgraded to a Bold and they did not have a mold available. Well that has just changed.
Matt let me know that they have released eGrip molds for the Storm and Bold. There are not as many pieces as the older devices but that is because newer BlackBerrys are two thin to have side pieces…
Both the Storm and Bold eGrip kits come in black and cost $14.95 each. You can check them out at the links below:
Get a Grip on your slippery phone! egrips® Non-Slip Phone Kits are available for many popular high-end Smartphones. Made from a protective, gecko-like, silicone material, egrips® Non-Slip Kits make slippery devices easier to handle and keeps them from sliding around on any surface!
- Not Magnetic or Sticky … amazing gripping action is Magical!
- Stays securely in your hand, on your dash … virtually anywhere!
- Prevents damaging drops … prolongs life of your investment!
- Easily applied and cleanly removable … leaves no residue!
- Does not absorb dirt or oils and easily cleaned with a damp cloth!
- Patent Pending material dramatically enhances the device’s feel!
- Ultra-thin material does not prohibit the use of a case or clip!
- Most Advanced anti-skid surface in the world … will blow you away!