Concrete software has released another game for BlackBerry called PBA Bowling. From what I have heard the game is actually quite fun! Its available now at the BerryReview Store for $14.99. They have also kindly offered a free trial so you can actually see what the game is like before you buy. If things calm down hopefully we can do a review.
They even created a video commercial for the game!
The biggest name in bowling, Professional Bowlers Association®, makes its mobile phone debut with Concrete Software in PBA® Bowling! Choose from realistic bowling balls and lane conditions while enjoying a full 3D environment.
Test your bowling skills against a long list of the internationally recognized professional bowlers. After playing a few frames with the professional bowlers, step up to the Spare Challenge. Can you pick up that 7-10 split? Unlock new special effects for bowling balls and start getting super spin, catapulting the ball, and rolling the ball at super speeds!
- Play regular game, tournament, or spare challenge.
- 3D graphics.
- Play real PBA players including Pete Weber, Norm Duke, Walter Ray Williams Jr., Robert Smith, Chris Barnes, Sean Rash, Tommy Jones, Jason Couch, Wes Malott, Tony Reyes, and Parker Bohn III.
- Play different locations including Las Vegas, Tokyo, El Paso, Indianapolis, and Reno.
- Customize bowling ball with name, weight, graphics, and special effects.
- Play different lane types including Shark, Cheetah, Chameleon, Scorpion, and Viper.
- Unlock special effects.
- Play friends on the same phone.
- Option to view oil pattern on lane.
- Easy, Medium, and Hard Difficulties.