Al Sacco wrote a great reference on CIO.com about 5 features on your BlackBerry that not everybody knows about. He even provides you with the order of keypresses that you have to perform to get to each feature. Some of these are features I use every day.
The 5 features covered are:
- Switching between applications
- How to view the BlackBerry Event log and free up memory by clearing it
- Soft rebooting your BlackBerry
- Change the signal strength display from bars to numbers
- And finding the “help me” screen
NOTE: If these shortcuts are truly new to you they I highly advise checking out Stinsonddog’s BlackBerry Tips PDF files which can be found at the bottom of the page at this link. That reference is much more thorough and will really give you a great foundation for utilizing all the shortcuts on your BlackBerry. I will probably post more about Stisonddog’s tips at a later date.