I was just looking back at the Me Inc. website after writing the preview of Shout Postcards and realized that they released another application today for BlackBerry devices called Me Inc. Mobile. The new application seems to help you manage your schedule and collaborate with others. Here is a basic breakdown from their website:
Set personal goals, post multimedia blogs, schedule appointments and track to-do lists in a real-time collaborative environment with team or family members.
- Connect to team or family members real-time in a collaborative environment, whenever and wherever.
- Create, assign, and track To-Dos with your Team
- Schedule it all. Do real-time busy searches from your phone or Web client.
- Team blogging lets you communicate combining voice, text and photos real-time.
- Set and track goals and tie them to your To-Do list.
Me Inc. is offering a 30 day trial of the application which is free for one user or $9.99 a month for more than 2 collaborators. You can read more about Me Inc. Mobile at this link.