One of my favorite apps. BeBuzz, updated today and it had quite the changelog. If you’ve never heard of BeBuzz, it’s an alerts app you can customize with ringtones, LED’s, and vibrate. Customize not only apps but contacts as well. If you work where your phone must be silent, know that you can still know who or what’s coming up on your BlackBerry. Let’s see what’s new in the changelogl
- Added Support for WhatsApp (OS 10.1.0.1720/WhatsApp has separate section in the Hub)
- Added Support for Blaq v1.1 (New tweets, new mentions, and per contact Twitter messages)
- Added Support for BeWeather 10 Pro (LED. sound, popup and text-to-speech support for weather alerts)
- Added single notification for all third party apps (like Skype) that post to the Hub notification section (OS 10.1)
- Improved Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn support reliability (OS 10.1)
- BeBuzz now uses the latest device theme (Bright on Z10, Dark on Q10)
- Fixed BlackBerry Messenger notifications when an outgoing message has been read
- BlackBerry Messenger notifications now work whether the device is locked or unlocked (OS 10.1)
- Added support for switching BeBuzz into silent mode
- Added support for adding homescreen shortcuts to switch BeBuzz into/ out of silent mode
- Showing indicator in active frame / in app when silent mode, sleep time or bedside mode is active.
- Added option to automatically sync e-mail accounts on specified interval in addition to on Hub enter/exit
- Sound/Vibrate are now silenced when on a phone call.
- Improved Screen use on Q10
- Added option to clear notification when opening any app
If you like app with customized notifications, the time has come for you to go grab it. If you have it, be sure and update it. You can purchase BeBuzz 10 Pro for $2.99 in BlackBerry World.