MMMOOO let us know that they recently released an app called AnyTime, the application lets you set multiple time zones on your BlackBerry including customized ones. The cool thing about this application is the fact that it lets you set a specific time zone as a screen saver. The screen saver features a map in the background but is is a bit hard to see on the screen capture here. Description from the Developer:
AnyTime enables you to set 2nd timezone time on icon with analogue display, set the timezone list as screensaver with customization inside.
kindly input your PIN No. while filling the buying form.
Your PIN number can be located on your BlackBerry smartphone:
1. From the Home screen go to ‘Options”
2. Select Status.
3. Note your PIN number.
1. Add: choose or customize a timezone; the customized field is in the bottom of the list
2. Delete: delete a timezone item
3. Move to top: move the added timezone item to top, and the icon and app name will changed according to this
4. Move up/down: organized the timezone items according to your preference
5. Options: define time format and screensaver pop up logic as your need, define the icon and app name display method
How to install:
To install Any Time, download the install files to your PC. Connect your phone to your PC, open your BlackBerry device manager, click Application Loader. Choose AnyTime.alx and install. Reboot your phone and you can find Any Time icon in Download.
- 1. select cities in list, or customize the name with own preference as, girl friend, honey, baby, head office, this function is really sweet!
- 2. set as many as cities as you prefer regarding worldwide time.
The application is available for $3.99 on the BR store at this link.