September 8, 2009 at 5:25 PM #180815
Wow I really like it! Great UI and easy to use and figure out how to add new items to track. Well done!September 8, 2009 at 5:25 PM #173989
the BerryReview TeamKeymasterPosts: 24
Yahoo is on a roll today! Along with their Fantasy Football app they released Y! Finance. This app gives you access to quite a bit of financial information for free from your BlackBerry. You could probably get some of this information from Viigo but nothing close to these graphs including the ability to import your Yahoo! Portfolio. Oh and did I mention it is free? Check it out at this link in the App World.
From the description:
The Yahoo! Finance App for BlackBerry brings you total coverage from your favorite financial source.
You’ve come to expect the highest quality financial coverage from Yahoo! Finance. Now you can get it all in an app built for you. Ranging from broad market indices to the details on a specific commodity, it’s all here. This app has something for everyone, no matter what your need of financial detail may be.
Features of the Y! Finance app include:
September 8, 2009 at 5:38 PM #180816
- My Quotes: Organize the stocks you care about at a glance
- Market Summary: Customized Yahoo! daily news and market conditions
- Detailed Statistics: Beyond highs and lows, find news, industry and competitors
- Graph & Compare: Gorgeous graphs which let you match up anything from currencies to markets
- Research & Track: Go beyond stocks – track industries, commodities and more
- Import Yahoo! Portfolio: Pull in the companies you track into your quote page instantly
- Compare Currencies: Interested in the Mongolian Tugrik exchange rate? Search by country, done!
- Smart Pagination: Scan news articles, see related graphs, quotes and more
Doesn’t work on the storm… Really annoyingSeptember 8, 2009 at 9:01 PM #180817
only works for OS 4.6+…which sucks! but o well, back to my etrade mobile pro…September 9, 2009 at 2:03 PM #180818
Doesn’t work on my curve (OS 4.2). Ah well, Bloomberg app you’re safe for now.September 9, 2009 at 2:49 PM #180819
Nikolaus WalchParticipantPosts: 74
Why do you still have OS 4.2 on a Curve. 4.5 is official for all carriersSeptember 30, 2009 at 7:38 PM #180820
I have the new Blackberry Tour and I cannot log into my personal Y! Finance using the app. Any ideas?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.