Forgot your password?

Yahoo Messenger problems on Storm 2?

Home Forums Questions and Answers Yahoo Messenger problems on Storm 2?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I got a Storm 2 last week, and it's great except for one quirk. When I use Yahoo Messenger, the phone (or something else?) is storing my username and password somewhere, even when I do not check "Remember my ID and password". So when I open up the Yahoo Messenger screen and begin to type in my username, the username/password fields automatically populate.

I'd rather not have the username and password stored on the phone, but for the life of me cannot figure out where they are being stored or how to change this; any suggestions? I alsocan't figure out how to uninstall the program to try to reinstall it….would that be of any help?

The weird thing also, if I use YM to log in to chat with a DIFFERENT username/password, the phone does NOT store the different username/password……it only has one username/password combo stored. But I'd rather the phone not store anything. Any suggestions, thank you!

Luis Merlos

that is kinda weird I have not used the device but it maybe something that OS 5.0 on the storm does. Let me know if you have not fixed this.

I would check on your auto text or password keeper it might be one of those things.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC