August 21, 2009 at 7:20 PM #180055
Now that’s funny. Those jeans were made for skinny guys, what about us beer belly guys? Guess we will be typing (shift)&(lock) our knees.
Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??August 21, 2009 at 7:20 PM #173855
Greg MyersParticipantPosts: 36
I don’t even know where to begin with this. Bull sent this one in via Twitter earlier today. (I know it’s not BlackBerry related but it’s Tech so it sort of makes it 1/2 OK to post)
Everyone has seen articles on those silly Japanese inventions. You all know the ones I’m talking about, like the toilet roll hat that dispenses toilet paper to clean your glasses. This takes the cake.
Yep, your seeing this right… It’s a keyboard built into a pair of jeans… But wait… There’s more… These also come with speakers in the knee area, a mouse that retracts to the back pocket and a, wait for it, joystick behind the front zipper. Team this all up with a webcam hat and you are all set to look like a TOTAL tool in any environment.
What are people thinking when the are designing stuff like this. Well, I don’t really think they are thinking. It’s like the ‘jam a watch in everything’ fad that we all had to endure a few years ago.
Anyway, if you want to check out a few more pictures just head over to: http://www.popculturepost.com/2008/04/28/geek-chic-taken-to-a-whole-new-level/
Thanks Bull for the tip mate…August 21, 2009 at 9:21 PM #180056
Ronen HalevyKeymasterPosts: 2,906
Hoping they don’t have a joystick overheating issue like the iPhone. Could cause problems!August 21, 2009 at 10:05 PM #180057
Ronen HalevyKeymasterPosts: 2,906
Perfect first date pants! Now you have a cool reason to skip first base and go all the way to home! hey baby want to check your email
- Profile Manager for BlackBerry 10 by Rad Systems
- ÅšmiaÅ‚e dodatkowo estetyczne domy ZaznajomieÅ„ by ufazyxel
- oczyszczalnie Å›ciekÃ³w przemysÅ‚owych by odomydy
- Obrusy okrÄ…gÅ‚e by ohejubu
- r u getting it? by clay
- I am truly delighted to glance at this blog posts which includes plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing such information.... by fastpokemap
- Itâ€™s really a great and helpful piece of line. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us.... by appvn
- i dont like the very top of the phone, the top bezel, i guess u would call it?..... by clay
- Its quite a large update at over 1.5GB, it is probably still running updates in the background and doing some... by Terrence T
- After update, z30 runs very warm, battery life is a quarter of what it was before the update. by Al
- BB10 came in while the market place was saturated with Android. It was suppose to be released 1.5 years earlier.... by ATI nsider
- The problem with keeping BB10 as is, is that apps are not being made for it now. For example, WhatsApp... by Nick Barrett Photography
- HERE http://crackberry.com/blackberry-10-may-live-blackberry-branded-handsets?utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=navigation&utm_source=cb by ATI nsider
- It's hard. Android is difficult to work with because its old and outdated. Making Android feel and run like BB10?... by ATI nsider
- It's good news that the keyboard is coming back. I just hope they can modify the Android system so that... by Nick Burrett Photography
- Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a very good articleâ€¦ but... by Car Key Programming Equipment
- Trying to secure Android is like not wearing a bullet proof vest at a gun fight. lol, by ATI nsider
- When lunching in India by Gopal Krishan Mittal
- The MI band 2 is a litter wider than the original tracker, so the old chargers will not work with... by Marty
BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...