Win With BlackBerry Sports Challenge – Not Even Remotely Challenging…

Sportschallenge When a friend let me know about this sports challenge yesterday I held off writing about it since I could not believe how cheesy it was. Its a marketing ploy that barely even tries to hide behind the facade of being a challenge. Its two redeeming factors are that there are quite a few awesome prizes and you can use your Owners Lounge login so you don’t need to register yet again. (though it will ask you for even more information)

NOTE: This looks like it is US and Canada Only

You really cannot truly understand what I mean until you read the impossible “IQ Challenge” below:

IQ Challenge 1 IQ Challenge 2

That has to be the worst IQ question ever… Who comes up with this stuff at RIM? Well if you still want to win some great prizes while RIM insults your intelligence you can head over to www.winwithblackberry.com. They have prizes ranging from 60 free BlackBerrys to 100 accessory packs to a grand prize trip to the 2010 college basketball finals.

PS: I am not sure if the prizes are different for Canada since they seem to be sponsored by AT&T in the USA and by Bell in Canada.

4 total comments on this postSubmit your comment!