Forgot your password?

Will you give up your unlimited plan for the lure of 4G

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Will you give up your unlimited plan for the lure of 4G

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  stanzii 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

vecharo

All the big carriers are getting closer to 4G or rather the pseudo 4GU.S. Carriers fudge 4G and are looking to change fees because of it AT&T changing fee structure. Given this will you drop your unlimited 3G to go to 4G?

For me, not anytime soon, but who knows what will happen once 4G really takes off.

follow me on twitter @vecharo

Terrence T
    Participant

hell no.

That is why i am still living with 2G even though 3g offering is here, for my stability :D

DanielH
    Participant

I don’t know, I currently have an unlimited data plan with AT&T, not a $15/$25 plan…I thought that as long as you kept renewing you could keep the unlimited data without having to go to a $15/$25 but I wouldn’t be shocked if they change that policy now.

Also, do you have to have a 4g capable phone to use the 4g network? So my 9700 wouldn’t be able to use the 4g network anyway…

vecharo

i heard that you would need a 4G capable device to use 4G. Funny thing is that when i went from a curve to a 9000, i was called by the ATT store to come back and get the 3G card. They said that though I could surf the web, it would be a fast and smoother experience if i had the 3G sim. believe it or not, it did make a difference. So my question is– would getting a 4G sim card make any difference?

follow me on twitter @vecharo

stanzii
    Participant

no

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC