Forgot your password?

Why is Socialscope still in beta?

Home Forums BlackBerry Applications Why is Socialscope still in beta?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  babisboi 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Barry
    Participant

socialscope.png

Seriously. I think I signed up for the Private Beta more than a year ago, and I still haven’t gotten an invite. I’m always hearing how great it is, yet still no word on a public beta?

I’m quite happy with RIM’s twitter client, but the Facebook integration is intriguing.

What’s the deal? Is it just a marketing tactic to get people hyped up? I think a year and counting should be enough to get attract interest.

Apologies, just my rant of the day.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

vecharo

I’ve been on SS for a while, probably close to a year. It really is cool. i can tell you that they do updates in spurts. Seems like a few months will go by and nothing then a couple will go out. They have really improved it from when I first got in on the beta. Much faster and smoother, fast GPS lock, etc. it integrates twitter, FB, foursquare and Flickr (not sure how that works but mebbe I’ll try it out) and allow you to have multiple twitter clients. You can create groups so you can follow certain groups (i have one for family and friends, berry stuff, deals and coupons, etc). I hope it comes out of beta soon if for no other reason than to share the love :)

follow me on twitter @vecharo

Barry
    Participant

For sure, from what I’ve heard its a very nice and polished app.. They should just release it lol.

Actually if RIM released a decent official Facebook app (with Chat) i’d probably be content staying with RIM’s twitter as well.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

babisboi
    Participant

I love socialscope. Its one of the best apps I have on my phone. Its very smooth and it keeps me completely updated on my facebook, twitter, and foursquare without being intrusive or interruptive. I hope you get an invite soon.

teostar

SS is probably the best social app. I had FB4 bb and the latest v1.9 start giving issues so i deleted it. with ss i dont miss it.

RE final release, my guess is they’re tryin to make it as polished as they can before releasing it to the public.

babisboi
    Participant

I love socialscope. I’m glad they are taking their time to complete a final version. The Beta is awesome.

danawoyele
    Participant

but have been waiting for an invite from these guys for ages now.they better release the final and stable version soon

twitter- @tech_pundit
    liquidaque.wordpress.com

babisboi
    Participant

danawoyele said:

but have been waiting for an invite from these guys for ages now.they better release the final and stable version soon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC