Forgot your password?

Why does some programs changes your profile??

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Why does some programs changes your profile??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tfrankson
    Participant

I’ve come across a couple apps once I install it on my BB, it chgs my profile, eithter it chgs from silent to loud, or vibrate to loud etc.. or it just resets my ringtones all together.

Has anyone come across this issue, know of a fix/or reason. It’s very annoying.

It has happen to me on various bb’s. So I assume it’s the app. Or then again maybe the OS. Currently I’m using a 9780 running OS 6.0.0.359. I ran into this issue after installing a beta app.

Tash

parked

I’ve never had this happen before, but then again, I’m still on OS 5. What apps are they?

tfrankson
    Participant

It also happened to me when I was on OS 5. But I can account for Leave It On – when it was in Beta Only. It does’t do it anymore and most recently when I installed Shape Services new beta – Photo Translator.

Tash

Luis Merlos

Do you have a list of apps that have had that effect on the BB?

Also I know that going from 5 to OS 6 some settings don’t transfer correctly.

tfrankson
    Participant

Only the two apps I mentioned above, which were in Beta State. Yea, it wasn’t a transfer I did. Just a fresh install. It’s a mystery, but I know I wasn’t the only one as I saw a few ppl with the same issue while beta testing for Leave It On. So I guess its’ just something with the app itslef, I just dont know why it affect some and not others.

Oh well.

Thanks for all the input

Tash

Luis Merlos

Oh yeah I seen that with leave it on, also noticed that shape services has quite a few bugs so is probably just the apps that are making the issues happen.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC