Forgot your password?

Why do you think Rovio left blackberry out of its list?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Why do you think Rovio left blackberry out of its list?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Terrence T 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Terrence T
    Participant

Today, i just saw that Angry birds was released for windows, Mac systems. Adding onto its list for Iphones and ipods, android based devices and the (soon) Nintendo and Sony based game consoles.

But i havent seen or heard news on Rovio working on a version for Blackberry devices, or at least for Playbook.

Why do you think it is so? :(:(:(

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Probably because game development on BlackBerry is currently no easy task. It will probably come out with the PlayBook.

Terrence T
    Participant

Tehee. I hope so. With the opengl support etc. I pray that it will be free, just like that of android.

Btw, how about those rumours (first heard in reuters) that playbook will be able to run android apps. Any truth to it?

parked

Terrence, aren’t you a developer? Now’s your chance. I suggest “Emotionally-Unstable Chickens.”

Terrence T
    Participant

I cant go into appworld. Reason being: im underage. Paypal restricts those under 18 in my country. Like wth!

My account got frozen after i reached verification – they needed my IC and they banned me till my 18 birthday. :(

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

WTF? Why are you banned from App World? Some different laws in your country?

beamolite
    Participant

I would love to see Angry Birds on the BlackBerry platform. Although I don’t think we will see it in the near future. Simply because I think it’s too hard to develop for the BlackBerry.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Yeah Something tells me that the QNX OS will finally bring proper games to BlackBerry. Until then we do have some pretty solid time wasters. My current favorite is Aces Jewel Hunt and then Aces Traffic Pack.

Terrence T
    Participant

Nah. i need a paypal. But paypal found i was underage. paypal law states that in my country, i must be above 18. comeon! im just a year younger! :(

Not banned.. but restricted. ah well

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC