Whoo hoo people like my app :)

Home Forums BlackBerry PlayBook Whoo hoo people like my app :)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Eric_lewis 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

patte88
    Participant

Who hoooo my app got an review on this site

http://bbwereld.tumblr.com/post/37351463720/car-jam-free-voor-de-blackberry-playbook-is-een

It's awesome, feels so good when people actually like what you do

Anyone have a good story to share also ?

yhe and btw this is my app try it out if you have time and are a bit bored it's really fun :)

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/19132669/?lang=en

Steve

Looks like a nice time killer, Patrik. Will try it out tonight at home. Keep them coming, too

Luis Merlos

Nice job, will def try it.

jforce
    Participant

Cool game! Just to let you know, there is a spelling error on the instructions screen…"collect as many stars ass possible…"

Also, when I exit and restart the app, all level progress is deleted. Is this the same for the paid version as well?

patte88
    Participant

Jay Harker said:

Cool game! Just to let you know, there is a spelling error on the instructions screen…"collect as many stars ass possible…"

Also, when I exit and restart the app, all level progress is deleted. Is this the same for the paid version as well?

Thx man missed that :) will fix it in the next release iam working on :)

patte88
    Participant

Jay Harker said:

Well actually thats an bug , think the the progres is reset when you update to the new version, my bad :) will try fixing it thx for the input and the review :)

kiddo2050
    Participant

Good reviews on App World will check it out.

Eric_lewis
    Participant

Car Jam game has nice idea and has a quite good potential to become wonderful and addicting but currently controls are not responsive and a bit lagging.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest Articles from

AndroidEffect - Improving Android One Tip at a Time

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2014’ BerryReview LLC