Forgot your password?

What bluetooth headset do you use?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion What bluetooth headset do you use?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Barry 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Barry
    Participant

I’m a music lover so i’ve got the Sony DR-BT50s… voice quality is decent, and lovin the no-wire music.

i do find it skips sometimes on my torch, but not that often.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Barry
    Participant

i should add that my previous one, i used the Sony Ericcson MW600.. where you could plug in your own headphones to it.. but it kind of defeated the purpose of wireless for me

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

DanielH
    Participant

I’m more of a ear-bud guy so right now I’m using the Sony MDREX36V, which I just got for Christmas. Wired but I’m very pleased with the sound quality, comfort, they’re not noise canceling but I was quite impressed with its ability to block out background noise.

That said, my blackberry is my sole mp3 player so I’ve been keeping an eye out for bluetooth earphones, I’m not a picky person nor am I going to break the bank on a top notch pair but I imagine going wireless would be nice for when I work out.

Good post. I’m looking forward to seeing the responses.

Barry
    Participant

yes my BT50s are a bit pricey (luckily got them as a present lol). there seem to be some decent choices out there. lotta people like the motorola S9s

tfrankson
    Participant

I just ordered the JawBone Prime. Hope it works out well for me. I’ve been through a few but didn’t hold up to my expections esp when it came to volume and sound quality.

Tash

Barry
    Participant

tfrankson said:

I just ordered the JawBone Prime. Hope it works out well for me. I’ve been through a few but didn’t hold up to my expections esp when it came to volume and sound quality.

slick looking headset!

Barry
    Participant

Do you guys set encryption on or off for your headset?? maybe that’s whats causing the skips

citystars41
    Participant

jawbone is [email protected] i have the jawbone 2 and love it

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

rethcork

I’m a Plantronics fan. I use the Voyager Pro for all my talking needs and the Backbeat 906 for my music needs and in a pinch talking…

The Voyager Pro rocks I can drive with the windows down and the sound quality is almost perfect!

Barry
    Participant

The Backbeat is interesting. Looks like it comes with an adapater to hook up to non-bluetooth music player. COuld be useful for me.. it’d be nice to use my bluetooth headphones on my ipod sometimes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC