Forgot your password?

What are the best Twiiter apps for Blackberry?

Home Forums BlackBerry Applications What are the best Twiiter apps for Blackberry?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  SCrid2000 (Shane) 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

bimmerny
    Participant

I’ve finally decided to jump into the twitter game and got an account a few months back, but I can’t find that killer twitter app. I was using the official RIM twitter app but it doesn’t do it for me…I always find myself wasting a lot of time scrolling back my time line to catch up to where I left off.

So for the past two weeks I have been on ubertwitter after some recommendations from a few friends. It’s great but buggy due to me having a leaked os6 I believe.

If I do decided to downgrade and go back to os5, what are the top twitter apps?

I have heard about ubertwitter, seesmic, and socialscope, but you need and invite…

Thanks to all that help.

Luis Merlos

if you can get an invite from SocialScope that’s one of my favorites go to http://www.getsocialscope.com is by invite only so it can be hard to get an invite but worth a try. Is by far the best one that I can think off. Some people on twitter may have invites.

parked

There is also HootSuite. I kept it for a day, then uninstalled because it was SO laggy. There’s been an update since then, so it might be better. I do like HootSuite on PC though. And that owl is pretty cute.

Until I can get a SocialScope invite, Twitter for BB is good for me.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Personally I am using Twitter for BlackBerry. I found the other ones slowed down my device too much since they did not use push notifications and sucked down the battery

jay_man33

+1 for SocialScope! The ability to “mute” not only Twitter ppl, but also apps on Facebook is beyond worth it’s weight in gold! Now, if they added a little more colour preference to the users liking, I’d never need to have another Twitter client again!

-----------
    JM
    311523FF

citystars41
    Participant

i used uber before and loved it then got my invite for socialscope ;) but im still looking for something to give me push notifications for twitter

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

Barry
    Participant

what the heck is going on with socialscope? when’s it coming out of beta

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

citystars41
    Participant

haha very good question…. im pretty sure its going to be a private beta app forever just like liveprofile lol

Barry
    Participant

Seriously, i think i signed up like a year ago and haven’t got an invite

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Fubaz

Ive been waiting for a social scope invite for 18 months now…. kinda sucks.

I use UberTwitter and Rims Twitter client.

I am not HUGE on twitter, but I like them both.

Big Up Big Up, Its a Stick Up Stick Up

tfrankson
    Participant

I use SocialScope.

Tash

Barry
    Participant

I don’t use Twitter to tweet, its a news aggregator for me. better than RSS imo

citystars41
    Participant

i agree. a lot of people nark on twitter but you get so much more information from it than people realize. which leak would i be on with out twitter??

Barry
    Participant

where do you think i heard about all the new devices that leaked today?

bimmerny
    Participant

@Barry: Did you get a chance to try out social scope yet. They were giving away codes all week when ubertwitter went down and became ubersoc. I finally have social scope and I LOVE IT!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC