Forgot your password?

What app do you use to stream music?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion What app do you use to stream music?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kellyk0602

Have you guys downloaded the iheartradio app yet? I just did the other day and I love it. My favorite section is definitely the new discover and uncover. The new artists are so good! If you dont have it you should definitely check it out. Its on iheartradio.com keyword new. It should be really easy to get to.

For you guys who have it already, whats ur favorite channel? For those of you who don't, what do you use?

Luis Merlos

I like both pandora and I heart radio as well.

nickyrash
    Quote:

Hi,

Thank you so much for providing this useful information. I hope this will help many readers.

madbadrad

I've never tried I heart radio. I've always used Slacker or Pandora. Slacker gives you the ability to cache stations so you can listen even when there is no signal. They also have album reviews and artist bio's. Downside is there are audio comercials after about every 5th song plus I've experienced a few bugs with it. Pandora is pretty much the same without the reviews and bios and the commercials are just visual ads. You get this with the free versions from both. If you want to upgrade then the commercials go away, you have unlimited song skips plus Slacker has an added lyrics option. I personally prefer Pandora because the added extras offered by Slacker are not that important to me and I have songs loaded to my media card to use if I find myself without a signal. Plus I've never had a single problem with Pandora and it takes up a lot less device memory.

Derek Brown
    Participant

I have yet to try Pandora or Slacker, but I use iheartradio all the time. I listen to a few local Cincinnati stations, and they all happen to be on iheartradio. Do Slacker and/or Pandora let you stream traditional FM stations over the data connection?

Derek Brown
    Sr. Systems Engineer
    Vision One IT Consulting

Luis Merlos

I don't believe they let you stream like that i wish they would.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC