Forgot your password?

Welcome to the BerryReview Forums!

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Welcome to the BerryReview Forums!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  babisboi 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy

I wanted to welcome you all to the new BerryReview forums. Over the years many of you have asked for a way to discuss topics on BerryReview and requested that we add a forums. We listened but wanted to wait until the time was right to launch.

The forums are not intended as competition to other forums but rather as a complement to the news found on BerryReview. This new feature gives readers a chance to share their thoughts and ask question and assist other BerryReview readers. We get many questions and tips a day and this is a perfect medium to share those with all our readers.

I invite you to reply with any suggestions and comments you may have. Currently the forums are very light on features to ensure that we focus on the basics before we extend any further. Right now it is a place for discussing topics with your peers and I think the current setup is perfect for that. Expect this to evolve as time goes on.

Let me know what you think!

PS: There is also a great mobile version of the forums if you visit from your BlackBerry browser.

BR Forum… Let's dance!

BB 8900 fw

Glad to check out the new forum! I'm sure it will soon contain a wealth of useful BlackBerry info!

Luis Merlos

Yeah it sure will, and it be easier for readers to get their questions answer and faster. :)

Cool! Nice to see a forum connected with one of my favorite BlackBerry sites.

Nice job!!!

I was waiting for this a long time

Another thing that's so good about it is the mobile version so nice and clean

AnonymousPosts: 0

Its about time Ronen, lol Seeing as fantomberry is now gone, let me know if I can do anything to help.

This is great!

Keep up the good work!

Is a CrackBerry Moderator welcome here? Suppose I say this is my SECOND favorite BB site. ;)

Rich C.

Ronen Halevy

Pkcable you are more than welcome here :) We are not really big on being competitive and CrackBerry is a great site. Thanks for the kind words!

i’m the noob in the forum. gimme the rest of this month and i’ll have at least 500 quality posts. lol!

btw, i love this site! especially love all the tweets that come thru. keep up the amazing work!

Ronen Halevy

Good luck in the contest! May the best reader win! :)

love the forums always find new info and tips.

the mobile version works like a charm.

Thank BerryReview for all your kind words.

BBM > Apple's millions.

I love this site. Its blogs, forums, exclusives, and contests are the best.

Im really glad i found this site. Too bad not a lot of people know it. No more angry birds for me, im on berryreview checking out forums.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC