Forgot your password?

"Virtual Playbook" app on Facebook

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion "Virtual Playbook" app on Facebook

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Barry 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Barry
    Participant

Just tried this,, It shows your 2010 Facebook life in that Playbook style UI. pretty neat although obviously not really what the Playbook would be fore

http://www.facebook.com/BlackBerry?v=app_181423295211294

At least they’re trying to market in interesting ways.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Barry
    Participant

hah I like the “What was on your mind?” part… basically shows an array of your status updates over the year…

i’m asking myself why i said some of this stuff lol

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Terrence T
    Participant

this is not simple. haha

Barry
    Participant

Yeah you have to let the app access your info, so not ideal but its kinda neat. We can imagine in our mind its a real playbook hah

Fubaz

It would be nice if we had Touchscreen computers so that we could impliment the gestures and see how the feel is.

Big Up Big Up, Its a Stick Up Stick Up

Barry
    Participant

There’s a simulator for developers isn’t there

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC