Video Comparison of BlackBerry 8520 vs 8900 vs 9000 vs 9530 vs 9630 vs 8330

N8D let me know in the comments that he followed up on his BlackBerry 8520 disassembly video with another useful video. In his latest he compares the form factors of the BlackBerry 8520 vs 8900 vs 9000 vs 9530 vs 9630 vs 8330. Its a pretty good overview if you just want to see how the devices have evolved over the years especially since you cannot walk into one store and compare them all side by side. Its also cool to see how the Curve go from the 8330 to 8900 to 8520…

6 total comments on this postSubmit your comment!
  1. One word: CORNY How in the hell is he gonna test the speakers and not do an apples to apples test. How are we supposed to know how a phone’s speaker sounds when he’s playing 2 songs of different genres???

*Fail*

• Wow…. I thought it still was nice to see all the different devices and all you can say is CORNY? Take it for whats it worth… if you can do something better bring it and you can let the rest of us critique your skills. Great job N8D.

• LOL. JM…where u come from? You use ur @mac.com email addy for that comment.
        LOLZ. What u using to connect out in BFE…yo’ MiFi? LOL…respond to my email!
        BTW @ BBJunkie: I aint heard “corny” since I was like 12 years old watchin’ Saved By The Bell on TBS…This the year 2009 yo….Up yo game.

2. Thank RIM for not putting that sample song on the 8520 that they did on the other devices dick.
    I don’t really want to spend the time to extract the sample songs off of one of the other devices. If you would like to, feel free and send it over and I will throw it on the 8520 just to satisfy you.

3. It’s an overview… Not an in depth Curve review.

4. Just got the 8520 for the GF, wasn’t sure between that and the 8900; its good that she doesn’t givafuc about OS,mem etc.. But i do! Could you give a more in-depth review between these 2 please.
    Any1 know when the sexy as 9700 is coming to town; me want some of that!

4 total pingbacks on this post

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2024’ BerryReview LLC