Forgot your password?

Verizon OS 6 Update

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Verizon OS 6 Update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  citystars41 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

citystars41
    Participant

If you’re on verizon, and you have a 9650 or 9330, I’m sure you have heard the rumors of os 6 dropping on Jan. 19th. Well here we are!! Anyone have news on whether this is actually going to happen? Verizon’s site doesnt have it posted but they usually launch their updates around 6pm est.

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

Barry
    Participant

Is there a reason why you haven’t updated to Sprint’s official OS6 update? I don’t really have much experience with CDMA phones so perhaps there’s some restrictions in using another carrier’s OS release. But I think I’ve read people have used it on Verizon with no problems.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

citystars41
    Participant

i absolutely updated to sprints but from what i hear, the os in verizons portal is way better.

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC