Forgot your password?

Vectir: PC Remote Control

Home Forums BlackBerry Applications Vectir: PC Remote Control

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DanielH 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DanielH
    Participant

Just thought I would share an app that I’ve been using for some time, called Vectir. It allows you to control your PC/Mac from your blackberry over wifi/bluetooth/USB-UIRT. It supports Winamp, WinMedia, iTunes, PowerPoint, although you can set up your own keyboard command profiles to allow control of almost any program on your pc. Other features that I like are the remote desktop view, and when listening to music, say iTunes for example, it shows you all your playlists, the cover art, and you can easily control the volume. It’s somewhat similar to Mobimouse, which I also have used, and in my opinion Vectir is more developed (playlists and cover art) and more stable than Mobimouse. Vectir costs $14.95 (on sale right now) compared to $9.99 for Mobimouse. Perhaps both a little pricey but I have found plenty of value in having such a feature (power point presentations, I can control my music while in bed and then shutdown pc from my blackberry, do that almost nightly)…The links for both are below, Vectir has a 30 day free trial, MobiMouse has a 7 day free trial:

Vectir: http://www.vectir.com/[/url]

Mobimouse: http://www.virtualviews.com/[/url]

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Very cool app! I will mention it tomorrow.

DanielH
    Participant

Can’t remember how I stumbled upon it but its not in App World or Mobihand. Great app though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC