Forgot your password?

Upgrade OS on MAC OSX

Home Forums Questions and Answers Upgrade OS on MAC OSX

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Terrence T 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Terrence T
    Participant

Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone here can enlighten me on how can I upgrade my blackberry device's OS on MAC.

I'm pretty skeptical when it comes to using the DesktopManager to download the latest OS, even when i was using Windows. I prefer downloading it separately then loading it into the device.

Can this be done using a Mac?

Terrence T
    Participant

anyone….?

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Do you want to upgrade to an OS released by your carrier? If so just use destop manager for mac. If you want to install a leaked or another carriers OS you will need to use a PC or somehow get the java install files from the PC executable installer and copy them over a mac update folder which is way more complicated.

Terrence T
    Participant

So it means have to use PC? Cuz i use a download manager to download (internet not being quite stable for files above 100mb..)

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

There is no way to download your carriers mac install files through a download manager. You will have to use a PC.

Terrence T
    Participant

Oh ok. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC