Forgot your password?

UberTwitter Dethrones TwitterBerry as Most Popular BlackBerry Twitter Client

Home Forums BlackBerry News UberTwitter Dethrones TwitterBerry as Most Popular BlackBerry Twitter Client

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dongraham1 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

ubertwitter TwitterBerry has long been the most popular BlackBerry Twitter client. Adam from Mashable noticed an update on TwitStat which now shows UberTwitter dethroning TwitterBerry as the most popular Twitter client for BlackBerry. UberTwitter now has 1.26% of all Twitter users compared to TwitterBerry at 0.87%.

Its kind of amazing how there are so many Twitter clients for BlackBerry and only 2 RSS readers… I think that RIM should really step into this game with their own Twitter client and RSS reader.

UberTwitter Dethrones TwitterBerry as Most Popular BlackBerry Twitter Client

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Yay! Ubertwitter never disappoints.

ShvartzBerry
    Participant

Doesn’t really make a difference which one you use when this is going on.

conedude13
    Participant

LOVE me some uber twitter!!!

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Nothing beats the Uber life… at least from the apps I’ve tried.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Funny that SocialScope, the best in town, is not listed. Unfortunately still in closed beta…. but I think the story will be different as soon as they open their client to everyone.

dongraham1
    Participant

Ubertwitter now makes you view advertising. It’s not worth it. I will change clients.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC