Forgot your password?

Tweetcaster BlackBerry Twitter Client – Only Costs One Tweet…

Home Forums BlackBerry News Tweetcaster BlackBerry Twitter Client – Only Costs One Tweet…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

tweetcaster Tweetcaster is an interesting new app from Handmark. It is the only app I know of that you have to tweet about to download it. Never heard of such a app model but I guess it makes sense. There are a ton of free and relatively cheap alternatives like UberTwitter but Tweetcaster has an solid feature set and the especially welcome support for MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS but you do have to toggle between them.

• URL shortening
    • Picture sharing
    • @replies & retweets
    • GPS locator
    • Toggle multiple accounts
    • Trending topics

You can download the app free at this link but you need to provide your twitter credentials for Handmark to send out your tweet. I am not sure how comfortable I feel about handing them over but if they were malicious I guess they could just program it into their app to steal your credentials…

You can find a demo video of the app in action at this link.

The Tweet you need to send out to get the app free is:

Just got #TweetCaster by Handmark FREE for my BlackBerry in exchange for this tweet. Get yours: http://tinyurl.com/TweetCaster

I just cannot believe how we have over 10 Twitter clients for BlackBerry yet only have 2 RSS clients…

Tweetcaster BlackBerry Twitter Client – Only Costs One Tweet…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC