Forgot your password?

Trouble with Media Icon & Wi-Fi Signal Display in Theme Creation

Home Forums BlackBerry Themes Trouble with Media Icon & Wi-Fi Signal Display in Theme Creation

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cadillac Cowboy 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Cadillac Cowboy
    Participant

I'm creating my first theme using Research in Motion's (RIM) new BlackBerry Theme Builder and it's mostly complete…

There are a few little "niggles" that I'm having the hardest time working out though.

Firstly, the wireless networking ("Wi-Fi") signal strength icon is clearly shown in BlackBerry Theme Builder, along with all the other relevant details (the SSID of the network-in-use and Wi-Fi logo), but when the theme is exported to my device, the Wi-Fi signal strength is simply not shown on any screen!

The SSID of the currently-connected network is shown, as is the Wi-Fi logo, but nowhere does the signal strength show.

As for the second part of my question, how do I add the "Media" icon to the Zen menu bar?

I've been through the Application List a couple of times and have tried various icons (some of which I have not heard of and/or do not display at all when used on my device, such as "Application Center" and "Files"), but nothing seems to cause the "Media" icon to be added to the top of my Zen menu bar!

The closest I've come is the "Music" icon, but I was kinda hoping for the "Media" icon as this provides a short-cut to all three multimedia sections on current versions of BlackBerry OS…

--
    Cadillac Cowboy.
    For the future in digital music and video, check out bandit.fm:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC