Trapster 3.2.5 Released – Speed Trap Sharing – No Change Log

Adam let me know that the popular Trapster application has been updated from version 3.1.0 to 3.2.5. The last update to 3.1.0 was pretty significant so hopefully this one adds some much needed functionality. Sadly there is no official change log but if somebody manages to scrounge one up that would be great!

Check it out at www.trapster.com

In case you’ve never heard of it, Trapster uses GPS to show you a map that indicates the presence of speed traps along and around your way, it also lets you indicate their precise location yourself in case you’re aware of speed traps that are not shown in the map. By sharing the information in the network, all users get an ever more accurate map of all current locations, slow down when they’re near the traps and resume their illegal speeding once they’re far enough past the radars.

2 total comments on this postSubmit your comment!
  1. 3.2.5 for BlackBerry is just a bug fix release. It resolves an issue in connecting through some carriers, and other minor things. We are working on a much improved version but don’t yet have an estimated release date.

2. Cool, I didn’t use the older versions because it made my phone too hot to charge…literally
    It kinda reminds me of google maps now, not as fast but pretty close. Thanks for the log change info 😀

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2024’ BerryReview LLC