Forgot your password?

ToySoft Releases bQuiet & BatteryInfo Utilities

Home Forums BlackBerry News ToySoft Releases bQuiet & BatteryInfo Utilities

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

bquiet ToySoft has been rolling out apps recently and their latest releases are bQuiet and BatteryInfo. bQuiet is essentially a watered down version of their profiler and location profiler app for a lower $2.99 price. bQuiet is a one click button that can set your BlackBerry profile to be quiet for a set period of time ranging from 15 minutes to 10 hours and then switch back.

Feature list:

• automatically switch profiles
    • set profile time from 15mins to 10 hours
    • vibrate when profile is done
    • repeatedly vibrate if keyboard is locked for OS 4.2 to 4.6
    • automatically unlock keyboard for OS4.7 and higher
    • snooze when you need to extend the profile
    • access bQuiet from System menus eg: CallLog, Messages, Contacts app
    • supports your custom profiles

BatteryInfo is a simple and cheap $1.99 utility/screensaver that shows the current battery percentage charged and custom wallpaper when your device is charging. It can also show the clock, battery temperature, estimated charge time, cycling wallpaper, and more. Pretty cool app that kind of reminds me of my iPod touch’s charging screen.

ToySoft Releases bQuiet & BatteryInfo Utilities

Return to the Mobile Edition.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

We have released BatteryInfo and bQuiet and NOT Location Profiler. Location Profiler was released sometimes ago.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Totally understand. I didnt say that you released location profiler today but it is developed by ToySoft. I was just stating where it fits into your product line.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC