TimelyMed App Reminds You When to Take Your Medicine

timelymedSulata iSoft let me know that they have released TimelyMed which helps with reminders for your medicines. Before I read the description and saw the price I thought this might be a pretty cool application. Then once I read the feature list and saw the $9.99 price tag I realized you could do most of the features in the application with the built in calendar for free. Just set a recurring alarm for whatever medicine you need to take. The only real plus for TimelyMed is that it helps you if you need to take a medicine more than one time a day such as every 4 hours.

From the description:

Have you ever wanted an application to inform you when to take which medicine?
If your answer is yes, TimelyMed is here to make your dream come true. Now never miss to take a medicine in time again.

Features:

• Schedule Medicine Alerts
  • Set frequency as one 30 mins, 1 hours, 2 hours,… 24 hour.
  • Enable or disable alerts
  • Autostarts with device start
  • Snooze Alarm
  • Dismiss Alarm
1 comment on this postSubmit your comment!
  1. Have I ever wanted an application to inform you when to take which medicine?
    If your answer is clearly no. I would not download the app even if it were free and I was an old fogey popping 35 pills a day.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2024’ BerryReview LLC