Forgot your password?

Time Magazine Releases Free BlackBerry App

Home Forums BlackBerry News Time Magazine Releases Free BlackBerry App

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DavidB 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

TimeApp I am not a big fan of Time myself but I have a few friends who read it cover to cover. It looks like they teamed up with Polar Mobile to release a mobile app with their content. The app seems to work well on the Storm and Bold but people are reporting issues on the Tour and older devices.

You can download the app at app.time.com and let me know what you think.

Thanks to DavidB & Tashanna for sending this one in!

From the description:

Access TIME’s depth of content around-the-clock — download the FREE BlackBerry® app today! Get the latest news, read opinion and analysis from TIME influential bloggers, while also having the ability to browse through award-winning photography and TIME’s hugely popular Lists. You can also customize the content to easily view headlines from your favorite sections.

You’ll get updates automatically pushed out to your BlackBerry® smartphone, so you can read it on the subway or on a flight. It’s the fast and easy way to have TIME with you to read and peruse, no matter where you are. Best of all, it’s FREE!

via BlackBerrySync & CrackBerry

Time Magazine Releases Free BlackBerry App

DavidB
    Participant

Runs great on my Storm but crashes my Tour. Tour locks up tight as a drum as soon as app is launched and requires battery pull. Deleted.

DavidB
    Verizon Bold 9930 work
    Verizon Droid Bionic play

Luciano
    Participant

It doesn’t seem to be working on my 8300. It installs and loads, but then it gets no content. Just a big TIME logo.

DavidB
    Participant

This afternoon I downloaded v3.0.0.94 to my Tour and it runs without locking up the phone. So interested Tour users might want to try again.

DavidB
    Verizon Bold 9930 work
    Verizon Droid Bionic play

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC