Forgot your password?

Swype for Torch

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Swype for Torch

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Terrence T 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Barry
    Participant

I remember using this for my droid, it was very good. Does anyone know if there are any similar keyboard apps for BB?

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Sadly no since RIM does not expose a global keyboard API to developers. Hopefully the QNX OS will fix that….

Barry
    Participant

i hope so too.. i always thought swype was kind of hokey when i saw demos of it, but it actually worked quite well

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Terrence T
    Participant

@Ronen

did anyone of you hear of lightning keyboard pro?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC