Forgot your password?

Storm Unlock screen app

Home Forums BlackBerry Applications Storm Unlock screen app

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jd 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jd

Hello guys, i accidentally locked my phone without setting a password yet. Does anyone know the default lock code? I already emailed mmmoooo’s customer service but it will take a while to get a response from them. please help.

thanks.

Barry
    Participant

You may be out of luck.

The only thing you can do is type in an incorrect password 10 times and it’ll reset your device, erasing your personal data. Hopefully you have a recent backup?

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

jd

thanks for your reply.

im using mmmoooo’s storm unlock app. i already tried more than 10 guessing the password but it didnt do anything like you said.

Barry
    Participant

ohhh i didn’t know you were using a third party app, i thought you meant the native keyboard lock password.

you can try connecting your bb to your desktop and use BBSAK to uninstall the COD perhaps?

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

jd

great idea. will try that one now.

jd

you know what, it actually worked! thanks man! you’re the best!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC