Forgot your password?

SPB TV Released – Lets You Watch Public Internet TV

Home Forums BlackBerry News SPB TV Released – Lets You Watch Public Internet TV

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

SPBTV SPB Software is quite well known in the Windows Mobile space but this is their first BlackBerry application. SPB TV lets you watch public IPTV or internet TV stations on your BlackBerry. They claim to have over 100 channels from more than 17 countries. I have yet to see a channel I recognize in the lineup but it might be a cool app if they did. The app has a built in TV Guide and channel browser and you can watch channels in full screen.

The app is a bit pricey at $9.99 but there is a free trial if you want to give it a spin first. Check out more details and pick up the trial on the SPB TV product page.

via BlackBerryBlast

SPB TV Released – Lets You Watch Public Internet TV

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Tried this with the 9530.

Works using portrait mode.

Tried disabling compability mode for full screen.

Full screen worked to play but you could only select the first channel.

This has potential.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

I really like it… only a few selective channels to view on trial but works way better than Sprint mobile tv. I have a Tour with Verizon and I’m seriously thinking of purchasing it. Lots of music channels, weather and news to stay inform.

wojtas25

Works verry well via wi-fi on Bold with OS 5.0.0.238.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

How do you watch any station on the trial version?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC