We have released SmrtGuard v2.15 for BlackBerry devices only. Please upgrade now if you have not already done so.
1. Improved remote wipe so it dynamically deletes most if not all 3rd party applications (i.e. – Facebook, MySpace, Gmail, and many more) in addition to Password Keeper, the Native Message and Phone applications.
2. Added password protection to SmrtGuard application. Users now can set a password from the SmrtGuard -> Options Menu to prevent unauthorized access into the application.
3. Bug fix – prevent backing up empty data.
Get it now from your BlackBerry:
1. Click on SmrtGuard icon
2. Click on About SmrtGuard menu
3. Click on "Check for Update"
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...