Dear SmrtGuard user,
Here is a release candidate update (in English, other language will release when it becomes a production release). Please let us know your feedback so we can put this into production release with your help. Email us if you found a bug or have comments/suggestes: [email protected] – Thank you in advance.
Point your BlackBerry here: www.smrtguard.com/m/bb_rc.jsp
Here is what's new:
* Anti-SPAM – Call Blocker – SmrtGuard, you can now block unwanted calls (event private and unknown callers). SmrtGuard will also backup the list of blocked phone numbers so when you switch device, you don’t have to re-enter again.
* Anti-SPAM – Email SPAM Filter – Similar to call blocker but for e-mail. With integrated menu into the native Email App, "Mark as SPAM" has never been easier on your BB.
* Anti-Virus – Afraid of someone installing spyware and malware on your smartphone? We got you covered. Setup scheduled scan and you will known when SmrtGuard finds a potential malware on your Smartphone.
* New SPAM tab in the Dashboard that allow you to export your SPAM Blacklist.
* Other improvements and fixes
Email us if you found a bug or have comments/suggestes: [email protected]
The SmrtGuard Team
Can you remove the "beep" for blocked calls (or make it configurable)? I wouldn't want that going off in the middle of a meeting when I have a "quiet" profile enabled.
What BB are you using with what OS?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...