Forgot your password?

Share your Wallpaper

Home Forums BlackBerry Themes Share your Wallpaper

This topic contains 31 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  DanielH 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Barry
    Participant

Here’s mine.. just from a google image search cropped down to Torch res. I use the blurred one for my patternlock background

actioncomics1938number1.th.png

actioncomics1938number1.th.png

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Barry
    Participant

Here’s another one I cropped from an image i found online.. from the great show The Walking Dead

thewalkingdeadwallpaper.png

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Barry
    Participant

Some more that i cropped from existing wallpapers:

abstractionr.jpg

Barry
    Participant

vladstudioeos8.png

Barry
    Participant

nosmile.png

jforce
    Participant

I have a bunch of wallpapers to share (480×360). Whats the best way to do this? Should they be hosted somewhere or can I upload them into the forum post? Thanks!

@jforce1

babisboi
    Participant

How do you share a wall paper?

DanielH
    Participant

babisboi said:

How do you share a wall paper?

I was wondering the same. I have some nice wallpapers but don’t see any option to post a pix file.

DanielH
    Participant

Didn’t watch The Walking Dead but that is a pretty cool wallpaper pix.

grmonkey
    Participant

same question as everyone. How do we upload pictures on the forum?

BBM > Apple's millions.
    😀

babisboi
    Participant

grmonkey said:

same question as everyone. How do we upload pictures on the forum?

That was going to be my next question

grmonkey
    Participant

its good to know. like that we can also share pic with other BB users or to upload screen shots of our homescreens

BBM > Apple's millions.
    😀

babisboi
    Participant

grmonkey said:

its good to know. like that we can also share pic with other BB users or to upload screen shots of our homescreens

well said

DanielH
    Participant

Took us 3 weeks to finally ask that question?? lol

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Hi guys. We are still working on a reliable way to upload pictures to the forums without opening ourselves to a security risk. For now you can simply use the free http://imageshack.us/ to upload pics. Let me know if you run into issues.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2015’ BerryReview LLC