SHAPE Updates Mobiscope with Audio & GPSed with Photo Locations

gpsed_blackberry_2_0_0 SHAPE services let me know that they have updated two of their applications recently. I am not sure how big of a development this is with Mobiscope but I know it is one of the main webcam viewer apps for BlackBerry. They just added the ability to hear audio along with video. Personally I was kind of surprised that they did not have audio before. The app is uber-pricey at $29.95 but it looks like the main player in this field so there are not many alternatives.

On the other hand SHAPE has also updated their GPSed application to let you take and attach photos to your GPS track. It will then upload the pictures from the application along with the GPS track. Once again the downside is that it looks like this new feature is not available in the free version and can only be used in the Pro $9.95 version.

Still if you were looking for one of those features it may be worth picking them up.

2 total comments on this postSubmit your comment!
  1. Free upgrade? Don’t want to shell out another 30$ for audio.

I use 4 webcams @ my house. Mobiscope works flawless with them all.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2024’ BerryReview LLC