Forgot your password?

Sensobi Updates Beta to v1.5.459 – No Change Log

Home Forums BlackBerry News Sensobi Updates Beta to v1.5.459 – No Change Log

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SVF 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Edwin
    Participant

thanks for the shot out Ronen Halevy

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

sensobi new verison We mentioned the fact that Sensobi quietly released their contact management app into public beta earlier this week. Edwin let me know that right after we made that little announcement Sensobi updated their application from v1.4.432 to v1.5.459. I just thought it was worth mentioning since that article was pretty popular.

If you aren’t already registered you can register at http://www.sensobi.com or just download it OTA at b.sensobi.com or even knth.sensobi.com.

Let us know what you find in the new version!

Sensobi Updates Beta to v1.5.459 – No Change Log

AdamG
    Participant

I like many of the features of Sensobi, but had to delete the previous beta because it was giving me the Contacts Being Updated Externally error. Also, w Sensobi installed I was getting Not Enough Memory Avail errors when trying to launch newly downloaded apps such as Socialscope. Deleted Sensobi and no error.

On another note, what’s with the app name? It doesn’t bring to mind awesome Contact Management, IMO. I hear Sensobi and I imagine some European breakfast cereal or some heart healthy butter. Maybe its just me.

SVF

how again does this improve the address book? pretty heavy footprint and what is all the data collection about. Yeah this is exactly what i need to make a toy out of my core data. replace my address book and log all my activity with you … yeah right.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC