Forgot your password?

Self Incured Problem with BB Maps on my Bold

Home Forums BlackBerry Applications Self Incured Problem with BB Maps on my Bold

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Benf
    Participant

I have a Bold on AT&T running OS .167, I am using a NON AT&T theme, I had BB Maps on my Berry and it worked fine, unfortunatly my fingers decided to operate independantly of my brain for just long enough to allow me to delete BB Maps, I re-loaded it with DM and BB Maps does show in my Applications List as V4.6.0, my problem is that I cant use it, theres no Icon or any obvious way (to me) to run the BB Maps application, I am still nervous about upgrading my OS but if thats the only way to fix this Ill give that a go, I appriciate any guideance I can get.

Thanks everyone.

Ben

Luis Merlos

have you tried to reboot the Phone? if not try that but the upgrade should take care of the problem. I know att used to block BBmaps but i don't think they do that with the bold I don't think.

Benf
    Participant

Thank you Luis, I have rebooted the phone without success, BB Maps was blocked when I got the phone but following instructions provided here I installed an aftermarket (Non AT&T) theme and everything worked fine untill I um…..deleted it. Thanks for the reply Luis, Im mustering the nerve to upgrade the OS to a later version, being without my Bold for an hour while it loads will be tough though.

Thanks again Luis

Ben

Luis Merlos

your welcome hope that fixes the problem if not let us know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC